Galliera GM or Tulum GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need your advice. I am considering the Galliera GM or Tulum GM. I like the cross body option of the Tulum GM but do like the Galliera GM too. I am concerned the Galliera GM may be too big for me as I am 5'4" 125lbs, with a smaller frame. Also, I may have to find the Tulum GM on Yoogi's since hardly any of the LV's have it now.

Galliera GM too big for me? I don't have a cross body yet, so the Tulum GM interests me alot...not sure which way to go. Thanks for your help!

2. I vote Galliera, but maybe you should get the PM if you think that the GM is too big. I'm 5'5 and I would choose the Galliera GM, the PM is cute but a little small for my taste.

3. I'd for the Gal GM! I have the GM and I'm 170cm (5'7). I don't find it too big on me.

4. Galliera PM

5. I should have mentioned I have the Galliera PM...but love the GM too!

6. Galliera GM for sure

7. galleria

8. galliera gm :smile:

9. So far the Galliera is winning :smile:

10. Tulum! That way you don't have to worry about the brass rings.

11. tulum

12. The Galleria PM

13. Tulum since you already have the Galliera PM.

14. I am 5'4" and a lot bigger than you, and literally just came back from my LV store because i want to buy the Galliera in PM and all they had was the GM and i thought it was way to big for me. And i do love huge handbags.

Even the SA told me it looked to big, that i should get the Tivoli GM instead (that's what they had)...

15. Galliera GM