Galliera GM or Portobello GM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I noticed in the Clubhouse pics that some ladies have it in Ebene. I don't remember ever seeing that in the store or I totally missed it when it was available. I would love it if they offered the Galliera in DE, have the mono one & it's such a perfect bag.

2. Thanks! Im trying to put the pictures but theres something wrong with TPF! Its not letting me download pix!

3. I have the Galliera PM in Azur! And i love it..wanted GM though. Your very lucky. Hopefully u can post pix later :smile:

4. Here she is! Finally :smile:

Attached Files:

5. congrats!!! GREAT choice!

6. OMG, so beautiful! I have the mono PM. You will love the Galliera!!!

7. Wow, looking good! How do you like it so far?

8. Lucky girl! Congrats, you picked the right purse IMO.

9. Congrats!

10. Iove love love it! Best bday present.. Now i want one in mono! Lol never ending!:smile:

11. Beautiful!!! She looks fabulous on you!!!!

12. Beautiful congrats! I think you may the right choice for sure!

13. :faint: you are so lucky!!! She's beautiful!!! Uuugghh logging off!! I want a gm badly. Enjoy her and know that anytime you're ready for a change you have me waiting for her. :biggrin:

14. It looks so cute on you! Congrats!

15. I know what you mean... This place is dangerous! ;)