GALLIERA GM or PM cont.--> PICS. Help!

GM :yes: u look way more stunning in gm :tup:.

imo both pm and gm have wide base for your petite frame so the wide-ness of galleria is neligible in this case. keep the gm. it's relatively easy to get a "normal" (proportional to our height/frame) size great looking bag, but it can be quite tough to seek a large-size-glam-on-u bag.

Last edited:
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
IMG00003.jpg

another pic of the pm. gm or pm? I MUST make up my mind today and stop the insanity!

I vote for the PM! I had the same dilemma about these bags and it was a tough decision, but I went with the PM and I LOVE it. I am about your size and I get lots of compliments. Plus, I tend to knock things over in stores if my bag is too big!:shame: Good Luck!!!

oh I can really relate to your problem LOL! I obssessed over this for a few weeks!!! I couldn't decide which size, I'm approx 5'8 and size 40/au8 - not sure what that is in the US, slim build anyway, and I ended up with the PM. I was unable to try both as I don't have an LV store in my state. When I first got the PM, I felt like it was nice then.... "ok", next day, I thought nah this is too much like a handbaggy type bag.... then wished I bought the GM.... :confused1: I seem to always be struggling with PM's and GM's - I had the same problem recently with the Mahina, but sent back the L and plan to get the XL soon.

Anyway....
Eventually I went interstate and finally tried the GM on, the SA and my sister went on and on about how it swallowed me and was way too big for me, and how it looked silly etc... personally I thought it was pretty good LOL! -

Ideally there should be an MM, bec. the GM is pretty big as far as everday bags go, but the PM is much smaller than I would like, but it is still functional for everyday, it still has slouch, and infact has become slightly slouchier with time. I personally don't think it holds much more than daily essentials.

Judging by your pictures I think the GM does look big on you, but that is the design of the bag, it's supposed to be big and big is in fashion.... the PM with stuff inside to weigh the middle down would sit much nicer, the PM just feels more like a sensible handbag... but it's still a cute bag

Despite my not loving it's size it is still without a doubt my most used, lightweight and comfortable bag.
I had a thread about it myself you might be able to find in search, it had some pictures of people carrying it in there too I think.

I think either will work for you, but personally I would put the GM on it's shortest hold on the handle and go with that one, it looks more chic and young. I wish I had got the GM, and then Azur in PM.

Goodluck and let us know what you decide....

Here's a few pics of my PM.

Attachments

• galliera_013.jpg
    galliera_013.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 260
  • galliera_014.jpg
    galliera_014.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 197