GALLIERA GM or PM cont.--> PICS. Help!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am 5'3 and I got the monogram Galliera GM but wonder if it is too big for me! Im thinking of going back to exchange it for a PM, but worry that I will regret it. It does look big, but I do like big bags. My mother and sister tell me its TOO big. Any other "shorter" Galliera GM owners out there??? What do you think? Ladies, please help a girl out.. :sweatdrop:

2. Post a pic so we can see. I am 5'4 and have the PM, never tried the GM. Paije had this exact problem hopefully she will chime in.

3. I'm 5'2 and love both PM and GM. I know this probably sounds crazy, but to me they are like two different bags, because one is oversized and a little slouchy, where as the other is much more structured. Anyway, so when I went to pick mine out, I thought: do I want another oversized bag and always dig in the bottom of it, or do I want something of a regular size.... I went with the regular, PM.
    However, if you feel like you need and want an oversized bag (dont worry, GM is not too big, its just would be that kind of style) then go for it!
    *** I hope this makes sense, bc I just read this and it sounds a little counfusing :blush:

4. I have the smaller style and it is wonderful! I am 5'8, though, so I can't report as to how it would look on you. It definitely fits all of my things, and it definitely does look "structured".

5. Both are great! If you want the slouchy oversized look, then go for the GM. If you don't, then go for the PM. I actually have both, and I am 5'2". The PM looks the best on me according to DH & everyone else.

6. Why don't you have your Mother or Sister take pictures of you wearing one or two of your favorite largest bags and then a picture of you wearing the Galliera GM. That way you can compare the pictures to see if it really is too big or if it's just how you like it. You can always post the pictures here and we can give you our opinion. Just a suggestion.

7. I agree /\ take pictures and we will chime in.

8. I'm 5'5 and I have it in PM. GM is just too big.:smile:

9. I'm 5'2" and think the PM is the perfect size. I love big bags but the GM is huge!

10. i agree~!

11. I have the PM and it looks huge on me :P I'm 5' :smile:

12. Keep the PM, its nice and big already! If you want, take pics and post them for us to see.

13. I agree, the PM is already big!!! And it's perfect for your height =)

The GM would look like one big slouchy shapeless mess, altho it looks stunningly gorgeous on tall people.

14. My mother who's about 5'3 got the PM because I found the GM was just insanely huge! LOL! PM is a good size I think :tup:

15. Based on your height, I would agree with your family............... The PM would be perfect for you.