Galliera GM or NF GM ?

MengLV

Mar 16, 2009
I would like to buy a bag for international travel. I can not decided between those two bags. I want a big bag for travels and also can carry as a daily bag. I am 5'3, 130lb. What do you think? I did try the both in the store, my DH said the NF GM looks just like a store shopping tote for me, too plain. He also said the Galliera GM looks like a huge garbage bag on me, oh no. I can not make up my mind. I can not go for both bag in PM size, it is too small for me. So between those two, please give me your opinions, which one is better? Thanks.

I have the neverfull gm and the reason I kept it was for traveling!! it fits a ton of stuff and like it says... it is never full! it has been quite heavy at times with no damage as well.

have you thought about the Palermo GM? i just recently got that for travel purposes.. :tup:
but if it's strictly between these two, my vote goes to the Galliera GM as well.. :yes:

have you thought about the Palermo GM? i just recently got that for travel purposes.. :tup:
but if it's strictly between these two, my vote goes to the Galliera GM as well.. :yes:
i agree about the palermo gm! it has a zipper so your stuff is more protected unlike in the galliera or the NF!

Galliera all the way - it might slouch a little but it certainly does not look like a garbage bag - omg no way!!! NF is too plain and boring and I have heard the straps kill your shoulder.