Galliera - fine lines/wrinkles on the trim on top

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry if this was already addressed but I only found a thread on fine lines on the vachetta strap, not the trim.

I took my galliera out to use for the first time and immediately I noticed the top trim of my galliera has some tiny wrinkles on the vachetta - it's like a one inch section of tiny wrinkles (they disappear if I bend it the other way but reappears when it's in its natural position). It's weird because it's only on one side - on the front left and the inner left top trim. Not sure if it has something to do with the stiching (leather not pulled straight when stiching?) because the fine lines appear next to the stitching holes. Does anyone else have these tiny wrinkles on the top trim of their galliera? I'm wondering if this is normal? :confused1: TIA.

2. Yes, unfortunately this is normal.

The vachetta trim on my Galliera has a few wrinkles as well, and the vacehtta strap is even worse. The strap on mine has lots of lines towards the bottom where the strap connects to the circular hardware. In fact, there's so many wrinkles it looks as though it's "cracking". However I'm not that bothered by it anymore, 'cos it's a bag and I intend to enjoy without fear of imperfections.

3. Yeh my ex bag had wrinkles too.

4. I don't seem to have them on mine? Not yet anyway, I've been using it for 2 wks or so...

5. My has about an inch of wrinkle near the rings, it's normal. It's from the canvas flexing I think. It's NOT just the galliera that has this.

6. No wrinkling on mine UNTIL I packed it up and took it out yesterday. It doesn't bother me, though. I think it's because of the way the bag sags.

7. it's b/c of the weight and the way it sits on your shoulder, sometimes even rolled handles could have it too. Happens all the time, enjoy Galliera :heart: