Galliera Damier Ebene @ a LV store??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. look at this photo!!! This looks like it is in the LV store?? Are my eyes deceiving me with this beauty?!

The site i found it on said it can be custom ordered? Thats BS right?!

GALLIERA-PM-IN-DAMIER-EBENE2.jpg
  2. Where is the photo from? Did you take it or find it somewhere?

3. It was a custom order but LV no longer do them!

4. Yes, it's the DE Galliera... It was a special order item a few years back... Maybe the pic is old??

5. The Galliera in Damier Ebene was available through 'Made To Order' only a few years back. LV has stopped offering it but it does exist.

6. I saw it on google cause I searched it just to see what it would even look like, has anyone had any luck seeing these being resold?? I would kill for one :sad:(( It's so beautiful

7. Saw one on fashionphile about a week ago. Gone in a few days...think they were reselling it for about 2400. Yeah, LV stopped doing "made to order."

8. Yep, wish this was a regular bag they sold! It's perfect!

9. It really was perfect!!! WHYYYY:sad:

10. This picture has been posted here, if it was not taken by a TPF member. If you do a search for DE Galliera, there are a couple of threads from a couple of years back.

11. I actually have this bag and sold it because I find it too small for my liking. I love my Galliera GM Mono and Azur :smile:

12. My friend got one from either Fashionphile or Yoogi's. I don't know how much she paid.

13. They didn't make it in GM?

14. Nope! Only PM. I would have kept it if it was the GM.

15. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if LV offered the Galleria in DE again.