Galliera, Bvlgari or Miu Miu?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi - I have been looking for a natural/cream/light coloured bag for a while and am tossing up between the following 3 bags:

1. Azur Galliera
    2. Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel - you can see what it looks like on this site: (except that, instead of hte colour featured on the site, i would probably get a cream coloured version)

http://allwomenstalk.com/miu-miu-vitello-lux-satchel/

3. Bvlgari chevron in natural - see this site:

http://www.bulgari.com/php/createpdfa.php?id=1611&lang=1

What do you think? (being the LV forum, i expect many people to say go for the Galliera, but I have two LV bags so would also be nice to have a different brand...)

2. I am not a fan of the Miu Miu nor the Bvlgari. I say go with the Azur Galliera - you won't regret it. I have the mono and it's one of my favourite bags I own. Very versatile, easy to carry, holds a TON of stuff, and let's face it - it's gorgeous!!! :P

So, as to why I do not like the MM/Bvlgari... The Bvlgari bag honestly looks cheap and plain to me, no offense. I think that if you are going to spend that amount of money on a bag, you want beautiful luxury, no? ;) The MM bag is just nothing spectacular, honestly. There is nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't jump off the page for me. Again, if you're going to spend that kind of dough...

Anyhow, good luck with whatever purchase you make - I'm sure whichever bag you choose will make you very happy!!

3. I like the bvlgari better than the miu miu. I own the azur galleria pm and love it! So comfy! That probably didn't help. Good luck though!

4. Galliera FOR SURE!!!

5. I thought I would like the Miu Miu more, but I have to vote for the Galliera!

6. I love my mono galliera, but I am not sure how feel about azur. I would probably go for the miu mui! Good luck

7. Galliera or Miu Miu.

8. I have the Mono Galliera PM and love it....but not sure about the azur as the other person said....otherwise I do like the Miu Miu.

9. Galliera gets my vote

10. Miu miu ! Followed by the Galliera. The Bvlgari is out for me

11. I don't care for the Bvlgari or Miu Miu... I'd say go for it! with the Galliera :biggrin:

12. Galliera or miu miu;););)

13. Galliera !!

14. Because I'm a LV fan, I vote for the Galliera, but the Miu Miu does look pretty too :smile: