Galleria Sighting

I just got back from LV in Macy's Herald Square and the Galleria has arrived. The store just received them today and they're not even on display yet. The bag is gorgeous and I predict it will be a huge hit. I actually asked about when I was paying for a couple of goodies (will post pics later). When the SA brought the small one out I had about six people ask me to look at the bag, touch the bag, how much is the bag??? It was crazy! This one woman said, "I just saw that bag in Vogue". The small bag actually isn't small at all, IMO because the large is bigger than life.,really. I'm a tall girl, 5'9.5" and it looked huge on me, but large hobos have that cool look to it. I'm definitely sold and will go back to get it..I was tempted to buy it right then and there...now the question is do I get the small or large??

The bag really seems to be perfect: shoulder bag, big, casual....thanks for letting us know! Do you have any idea how secure the magnetic closure is? I wonder if will open to easily if it is full and a bit of pressure is on it? Sorry, can not explain it in a better way!

i just got a postcard in the mail from LV announcing the launch of this bag. for once LV is on time with their mailings heheh. i'm not really interested in this bag, but i'd love to see one in person the next time i'm in the boutique.

Someone please describe the interior of this bag !!
Is there a cell phone slot and/or pockets?

The interior of the bag is perfection. It's lined in a suede like fabric and it has a cell phone pocket and the best of all?? it has long wallet sized pocket with a flap that snaps!! I could believe it. You know how you put stuff in large interior pockets but if you lay the bag down everything slides out? well the snap solves this problem.

My SA called me yesterday and she has reserved the PM and GM for me...She told me that I would probably like the PM better as the GM is huge! I am going to pick mine up on Monday night!!

I tried the PM size on today. This bag is absolute perfection - which says a lot because I am a hand-held only gal! I have finally found the perfect hobo I have been searching for. I am going back on Tuesday to get mine.

I am waitlisted for the PM and finally got a chance to see it yesterday. It is the perfect hobo style - the canvas is soft, interior is suede, it stands and the bottom has feet for protection. I told my SA to go ahead and pack it up for me to pick up on Tuesday.
The GM is nice, but too big. I already have the Neverfull GM and Mahina XL so not looking for a big bag right now.
Check it out on the Japanese LV site although it does not show the interior.