galleria pm vs palermo pm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new to this forum, getting a bag for my birthday and would love opinions on which one.
    thanks

2. i like the galleria......

3. Both are beautiful bags. I just got my mono Galliera pm yesterday and tried her out today. The size is perfect for me. I'm 5'7. It holds a lot but if you fill it too high the magnet clasp wont hold. Thats the only thing I don't like. It was very comfortable on my shoulder. I walked around for about 2 hours. It didn't get in the way at all. I love this bag! The Palermo is beautiful too, but i don't have any experience with that bag. Have fun picking one out! Getting a new LV is so exciting!

4. I like the Galleria PM much more than the Palermo, especially style wise. IMO it's one of the best LV designs and is definitely a head turner. The Galleria is a gorgeous bag and the PM is a great size. I like one strap shoulder bags because it's more comfortable and doesn't slide off my shoulder as much as double straps would.

5. While I don't own one, I like the Palermo. It is an attractive bag that is also versatile.

Have fun deciding!:balloon::balloon:

6. my OP..

7. Galliera PM!

8. i dont have either but if i was going to get one it would be the palermo, it's a cute bag

9. I vote for Galliera PM. Both are great bags though. Good luck!

10. palermo +1

11. If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick Palermo. I know it seems the whole forum is gaga over the Gallieria but for some reason it's never called out to me. I've never been a hobo style bag gal and the shape of it echos that. Between that and the large gold plate, it's just not for me. But I can see how it'd be a lovely bag to some.

I saw a lady carrying the Palermo yesterday and it looked really nice. I think I'd go in that direction.

12. galliera!!!!

13. Galliera!

14. galliera!!!:cloud9:

15. Palermo :smile: