Galleria PM or GM for me size wise

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Iam 5ft and thin and yes Iam still on the fence which size would be better for me, I carry med/large bags but dont want to look like a small girl carrying a huge bag

2. #2 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    I am 5'8 and the PM is perfect for me! It can carry everything you need and still have room. I carry: sarah wallet, mono make up case, sunglasses, iphone everyday and it still has tons of room.

3. pm

4. I'm 5'3 and Very slim UK size 6-8! I have the PM and it is perfect! I think I could still pull off the GM if I really wanted to because the monogram canvas on the Galliera is very soft and mushy and slouches in a beautiful way when you put your things inside it!

5. PM. There are other excellent threads out there if you do a search that compare the sizes.

6. definitely PM

7. I am 5' and carry the PM - it's a great size for me.

8. I think the GM would look just like you said, a little girl carrying a BIG bag!!! I would think that unless your one to carry LARGE bags (like me) you should go with the PM.

9. Pm

10. Pm

11. Pm

12. PM, I think the GM looks crazy, no matter what height you may be.

13. I just ordered the Mono Galleria PM I like the lighter color but Iam a stain magnet my next purchase may have to be the Palermo PM this was a hard choice

14. I agree with everyone else. You made the right choice choosing the PM. Congrats!

15. pm. i'm 5 10 and in my opinion it is the right size even for a girl my height.