Galleria or Berkeley

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!

I'm looking to get my first Azur (I'm usually more of an Ebene or Mono fan but I need a "summer" bag) and am down to either the Galliera GM or Berkeley. I have a couple Speedys but don't like the sag, so the structure of the Berkeley appeals to me, and I love the look of the top-handles. But I also don't have any slouchy/hobos bags, so the Galliera would fill a need, and my primary bags are shoulder bags for convenience like the NF. What do you think? Any favorites? I'm leaning toward unloading one of my Speedy 30s and getting the Berkeley as a replacement (I really don't carry them at all), but I'm not sure that there's enough of a difference to justify an additional $900.

THANKS!

- Emily

2. I love my Galliera. It is one of the best shoulder bags I have ever carried. I think she is worth it so go for it!

3. Galliera GM gets my vote

4. Normally I like the Galliera the best, but for some reason I don't like it in azur, however I LOVE the berkeley. I would go for the azur berkeley, it's gorgeous and perfect for spring/summer! Good luck with your decision!

5. between the two, galleria

6. galliera

7. Galliera for me! It's on my wishlist too!

8. Berkeley, it's less common than the Galliera.

9. Galleria!:yahoo:

10. Berkeley !!!!!!

11. Berkeley!

12. You sound like a shoulder bag-girl, so I say the Galleria :smile:

13. Galliera!

14. Another vote for galliera if you like slouchy hobos. It's one of the best in this style.

15. Have you considered a base shaper to stop the Speedy-sag issue?