Galet SGH Day or Black GGH Part-time?

2shai_

GGH Searching
Sep 25, 2008
Hi Everyone! I'm planning to buy my first BBag and i'm deciding between the Galet SGH Day or Black GGH City/Part-time. Originally I wanted a Black GGH day so I called BalNY to ask if they had it available and the SA said they don't produce this style anymore which made me sad. But now I'm deciding between these two bags and it would be great to get you BBag lovers' input since I'm new to all of this. Which is more practical for you ladies in terms of style and which do you think looks great. I tend to wear lots of black, greys and whites. TIA!!:biggrin:

Galet GSH Day, if you think you love the color. You can get Black GGH PT anytime if you have access to Bal boutique. But when the season's done, Galet's gone.

I have a Galet GSH Day. The color is versatile but not as striking as black. It is a subdued grey which does not really pop out. If you think you would rock a black GGH more, then go for a PT. I am happy with my Galet GSH Day as I have always wanted a grey Bal. But I would surely prefer a Galet GGH day if they made one.

From personal preference... I'd get the Galet SGH Day.. you can always get a GGH PT another time & its always available season after season. I had a black GGH PT @ one time, but found that it gets pretty heavy and cumbersome to carry around for extended periods of time. I have the Galet SGH Work.. combo rocks.. it's a nice gray-beige neutral.. and the leather is insanely puddly and soft.

GL~!