Galet Folder Reveal!

Hi ladies this makes Bal # 7 in my collection - and a color that I have been dying to have since seeing it the first time. Here is my new-to-me galet folder with gch

This bag has the most incredible leather - and smells gorgeous - I am so happy with it - and can't wait to use it!

Sorry for the blurry pic - I have no make-up on so it's probably better anyway :P

I haven't used it yet redskater - but I do own a slim - which is probably equally as deep - but with a narrower top opening - and never have a problem with that one - there is no interior pocket for this folder style - so that may inhibit finding the lipgloss and compact straight away... will let you know what I think - once I've carried her :smile:

Oooh, love your Galet GCH Folder. It's a gorgeous color. I have been interested in this style and I went to Barney's today to finally see it IRL. Very cool style.

It looks great on you. Congrats!!

Oh wow, I didn't realize Galet was available in the Folder. You carry this style well! Galet is a gorgeous neutral; I love mine.

Just an FYI to stop counting. It gets scary...:sweatdrop:

Last edited: