Galet Day SGH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought a SGH Day Galet from BalLV! I am so HAPPY & SHOCKED because I read on here that Bal was not making f/w gh Day Bags. Just letting ya'll know they are available ... run, don't walk!!!!

2. Me too today! and being shipped today too. I know there were only 2 galet sgh left so we probably emptied out their stock on that.

I think Bal isn't making a GGH in Days ---only SGH

3. Wow! Please post its photos! :nuts:

4. ^ for sure! I just tracked the package and it's already in my city! BUT i know I won't be home when it's delivered so will have to pick it up tomorrow..bummer :pout:

5. Hey guys can i ask you something? I adore the colour grey but galet seems like beige also. How grey is it? do you say it's 100% grey? or grey/beige?

And congrats on your new bags!!!

6. I got one too! The leather is really lovely. Sorry can't post pics as I don't have my camera wires with me. It is beautiful in a quiet, low key sort of way. The color galet is not striking but it really is the perfect neutral. And the SGH makes it look cool and sophisticated.

7. I would describe it as grey, but with a khaki tint to it.