Gah! Stupid Fedex!

I'm so sorry your purse is missing! Darn Fed-Ex! Fed-Ex here sucks, too. If they're not busy losing/misdeliverying my packages, they leave my packages out in the open so anyone off the street can see it! Now, my UPS guy is awesome! He even hides my packages behind planters on my porch so no one can see them from the street. I guess it varies with different drivers in any delivery company.*sigh* I hope they track your purse down though!

Thankfully, it isn't a bag though-just an agenda refill. Well they were supposed to call me back tonight but I had to go to school and there is no message so if they did call, they didn't leave a voice mail. I will call them in the morning and chew them out too. I know it's not a big expensive package but still...it is mine and I want it! :hysteric:Where's the foot stomping, tantrum smilie when you need it?

I would be upset too...regardless of what is was or the price. Fed Ex or UPS has never delivered my packages to the wrong address but I end up w/ my neighbors boxes on my porch all the time. I just don't get it.

Thankfully, it isn't a bag though-just an agenda refill. Well they were supposed to call me back tonight but I had to go to school and there is no message so if they did call, they didn't leave a voice mail. I will call them in the morning and chew them out too. I know it's not a big expensive package but still...it is mine and I want it! :hysteric:Where's the foot stomping, tantrum smilie when you need it?

Sorry, I misread your OP. But no matter how expensive or how big/small your package is, you have every right to it!! Delivered accordingly! That's what you paid for!! I get pretty upset, too, whenever Fed-Ex misdelivers my items. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Let us know when you get it!