Gah! I'm going nuts trying to figure out the name of an MJ bag I saw....

I hope you ladies can help me. The bag is from the spring 08 collection I believe, and it is in a cream/winter white color. It is quilted and is very similar to the elise in size, BUT it has a removable shoulder strap. no protective feet on the bottom of it either

I check the reference forum and most etailers, but I cannot find the bag! GRRRR.

Please help me out if you can with a name and/or pictures!

thanks

:tup:

^^Well if you see it in Truffle, be sure to let LoveKoobaBags know...she's aching for one. It's a gorgeous bag. I just bought a Milk ZC and I'm really excited about getting it. Good luck with your decision! :smile:

^^^ thanks so much...I appreciate the consideration...I"m still looking for it.
I'm losing hope though rapidly

Did you try the Saks at SCP? I will ask my Holt's girl if it they brought it in in truffle. it's 1039 CAD. The milk one I looked at on thursday is already gone from the store, so they have to bring it in for me from another store.

Let me know if you would like me to ask, even though I am in Canada

hmmm....I'm wondering with the conversion if that'd be a good deal or not?
They went on sale at Bloomingdales for like $585 after 30%/30%/20% which is an amazing deal....especially if you get an employee discount on top of that LOL...
what would that be like in USD ?

hmmm....I'm wondering with the conversion if that'd be a good deal or not?
They went on sale at Bloomingdales for like $585 after 30%/30%/20% which is an amazing deal....especially if you get an employee discount on top of that LOL...
what would that be like in USD ?

OMG, that is an amazing deal!

I think U.S. it would still be a grand. the dollar is pretty much even. and I have 5% tax where I live