Gabrielle

Hi everyone, bumping this thread as I'm keen to know everyone's thoughts on the Gabrielle.
I have two old medium boy bags but only tend to reach for the same old one so I'm thinking of selling and replacing with the small Gabrielle.
Any thoughts appreciated x

I love the Boy but if you don't use one of them, then the Gabrielle has a casual but different vibe which would offer more variety to your collection. To be honest I didn't like the Gabrielle hobo much when I first saw it but it has really grown on me! It seems so versatile and carefree to use!

I got the beige and black in the small hobo- I wanted a summer bag (not in all black) the size of a mini to take to Europe and I thought the white/black would be harder to keep clean. I wasn't sure after turning 50 that I would like this style but I love all the ways you can wear it and the longer I stare at it the more I like it . Unlike my minis and wocs. I can fit my sunglasses in it and it has every color of hardware. I will be interested to see how I feel about it after 11 days traveling.
Hi ! Just wanted to ask how ur beige black gabrielle held up on ur trip. I got the medium beige black and im so afraid to use it [emoji1]