Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

She was young @bag-princess, maybe she has finally grown up. Plenty of people say they don't want kids and then change their mind as they get older or hear that clock ticking. 8-9 miscarriages is heartbreaking. It must hurt like hell, that the side chick got pregnant over night and she can't. I do understand where you are coming from regarding the universe; but that must really be painful and make her even more of a nasty person (because you are hurting so much inside). It's one thing if she could give her husband a child and doesn't want to; but to have God/the universe decide for you has to hurt like hell.

I’m sure that many miscarriages does hurt - if you believe her. Yes she was young and smelling herself making comments about not ruining her body by having a child but she won’t have to worry about that now it seems. She’ll know better next time to choose her words more carefully.

Reactions: anitalilac
https://bet.us/2SXiGkQ

Surprise! Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Welcome First Child Together

Congratulations are in order for Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade as the couple recently shared that they are now the proud parents of a bouncing baby girl!

The couple has been trying to have a child of their own for years, but, as Union has bravely revealed publicly, they have struggled for some time with infertility.

Specifically, the Being Mary Jane star shared that she suffered eight or nine miscarriages throughout the years, with her even explaining in her book, We're Going To Need More Wine, "For 3 years, my body has been a prisoner of trying to get pregnant."

Specifically, the Being Mary Jane star shared that she suffered eight or nine miscarriages throughout the years, with her even explaining in her book, We're Going To Need More Wine, "For 3 years, my body has been a prisoner of trying to get pregnant."

Now, to the couple's blessing, they found a surrogate who carried the child for them, and now, their dream has been realized.

This is Union's first child and, also, the couple's first, together. Wade has three children from previous relationships.

DWYANE WADE & GABRIELLE UNION WELCOME BABY GIRL After Secret Surrogacy

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/08/dwyan...ion-welcome-baby-girl-after-secret-surrogacy/
1108-dwyane-wade-instagram-2.jpg
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union just had their first kid together -- a brand new baby girl -- after using a surrogate, the couple just revealed.

"We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night (11/7) via surrogate," the NBA star announced.

"Welcome to the party sweet girl!"

The couple had been trying to have a kid for years but Union has struggled with infertility, a battle she's talked about publicly.

In fact, 46-year-old Union has said she suffered 8 or 9 miscarriages.

She even addressed the topic in her book, 'We're Going to Need More Wine' -- saying, "For 3 years, my body has been a prisoner of trying to get pregnant."

But the good news ... they found a surrogate who carried the child for them -- and now they've got the baby they've been dreaming about!

Dwyane has 3 kids from other relationships but this is his first child with Gabrielle.