Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

I love me a messy thread lol

She's always struck me as insecure despite how beautiful she is.

But tht being said, it's really easy for us to judge and claim "oh i'd NEVER stay" blah blah blah, but I know I've been in situations that I claimed I would never be in, and found it hard to leave.

Plus, aside from being good looking, he has a ton of money and fame. So I'm sure that's alluring to her as well. Eh whatever, her life.

Hmm, this is old, but maybe she has a handicap.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/the-wade-union-exposed-what-about-the-kids/

Gabrielle Union’s Drugging Details, Dwayne Wade’s **ck Comes First…

HSK Exclusive - While Dwayne Wade and Siohvaughn Funches continue to be at odds over the estranged mother’s visitation rights with her kids, the Miami Heat shooting guard’s real concern should lie in the welfare of his sons while in Gabrielle Union’s presence. That’s because sources exclusively tell HSK – in addition to not giving a damn about the young boys, the actress continues to be a tormented party girl who uses crack-cocaine.

You may remember just days ago, we first told you about Union’s initial meeting with a very married Wade is what ultimately led the baller to divorce his wife of 11-years, Siohvaughn. That’s before a judge granted Wade sole custody of the two sons they share – leading Wade to take the boys to Florida, where he and his sons now live under the same roof as Gabrielle Union.

Now, many are left wondering – what could lead a man to not only leave a woman he’s known since his childhood, but also take the very children they share with him in the process?

We’re told the answer is simple. Not only is Wade an obvious weak man, but Gabrielle Union is reported to be a tormented soul who looks the other way when the baller wants to play.

Sources are pointing to the ‘Single Ladies’ star, Lauren London, and ex-girlfriend of Marcus Camby, Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez, as just two of the known jump-offs Wade’s bedded during his relationship with Union. And, while the dog’s away, we’re told Union leads a cocaine-fuelled party life with BFF Kelly Lee, the ex-girlfriend of Steve Rifkind.

Here’s the drop:

Gabrielle Union and Kelly Lee are tight. You are your company, right? Well…Kelly Lee runs a Cancer foundation, yet she sniffs cocaine. They’re both party girls who don’t take care of their responsibilities. Nuff said.

Gabrielle doesn’t give **** about Dwayne’s kids. She doesn’t care what HE does either. She’s only
with him for the celebrity.

Last year, Dwayne was smashing both Lauren London, and Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez – and Gabrielle knew all about it! He even moved Andrea from Miami to Los Angeles, and he’s now footing the bill for her to go to school!

To Wade, the convenience of being able to to do whatever he wants – without having to answer or explain – is what keeps him with Gabby. He’s obviously only thinking about himself, not the kids, it’s all about him.”

With Union being a woman who appears to have no problem with taking another woman’s husband and children as her own, the actress could very well be using drugs to dodge having to confront her demons. But insiders say the actress was damaged long before her days in the spotlight.

We’re told back in the early 90′s, when Union was working as the manager of a Payless shoe store, she became a victim of rape. That’s beyond disturbing and something no woman should ever have to experience, yet it still doesn’t give Union a pass to damage the lives of others for what was done to her. Don’t believe me.. Ask Siohvaughn Funches.

Hmm, this is old, but maybe she has a handicap.

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/the-wade-union-exposed-what-about-the-kids/

Gabrielle Union’s Drugging Details, Dwayne Wade’s **ck Comes First…

HSK Exclusive - While Dwayne Wade and Siohvaughn Funches continue to be at odds over the estranged mother’s visitation rights with her kids, the Miami Heat shooting guard’s real concern should lie in the welfare of his sons while in Gabrielle Union’s presence. That’s because sources exclusively tell HSK – in addition to not giving a damn about the young boys, the actress continues to be a tormented party girl who uses crack-cocaine.

You may remember just days ago, we first told you about Union’s initial meeting with a very married Wade is what ultimately led the baller to divorce his wife of 11-years, Siohvaughn. That’s before a judge granted Wade sole custody of the two sons they share – leading Wade to take the boys to Florida, where he and his sons now live under the same roof as Gabrielle Union.

Now, many are left wondering – what could lead a man to not only leave a woman he’s known since his childhood, but also take the very children they share with him in the process?

We’re told the answer is simple. Not only is Wade an obvious weak man, but Gabrielle Union is reported to be a tormented soul who looks the other way when the baller wants to play.

Sources are pointing to the ‘Single Ladies’ star, Lauren London, and ex-girlfriend of Marcus Camby, Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez, as just two of the known jump-offs Wade’s bedded during his relationship with Union. And, while the dog’s away, we’re told Union leads a cocaine-fuelled party life with BFF Kelly Lee, the ex-girlfriend of Steve Rifkind.

Here’s the drop:

Gabrielle Union and Kelly Lee are tight. You are your company, right? Well…Kelly Lee runs a Cancer foundation, yet she sniffs cocaine. They’re both party girls who don’t take care of their responsibilities. Nuff said.

Gabrielle doesn’t give **** about Dwayne’s kids. She doesn’t care what HE does either. She’s only
with him for the celebrity.

Last year, Dwayne was smashing both Lauren London, and Andrea ‘Punkin’ Juarez – and Gabrielle knew all about it! He even moved Andrea from Miami to Los Angeles, and he’s now footing the bill for her to go to school!

To Wade, the convenience of being able to to do whatever he wants – without having to answer or explain – is what keeps him with Gabby. He’s obviously only thinking about himself, not the kids, it’s all about him.”

With Union being a woman who appears to have no problem with taking another woman’s husband and children as her own, the actress could very well be using drugs to dodge having to confront her demons. But insiders say the actress was damaged long before her days in the spotlight.

We’re told back in the early 90′s, when Union was working as the manager of a Payless shoe store, she became a victim of rape. That’s beyond disturbing and something no woman should ever have to experience, yet it still doesn’t give Union a pass to damage the lives of others for what was done to her. Don’t believe me.. Ask Siohvaughn Funches.

If you're going to be a jump off at least be the jump off who uses the baller to get an education. Juarez seems to know that few groupies make it to the big leagues. The big leagues being the wives seating section

Listen, many of the women who marry these athletes do so knowing what they're getting into with this whole groupie/jump off life. A lot of them were the girlfriends sitting in the other section. Many of them overlook the behavior as long as they keep getting nice trinkets or have a mindset of "as long as you keep it quiet and don't embarrass me".

To me, they all deserve each other - the cheating athlete, the gold digging / willing to turn a blind eye wife, the "in it for a nice meal" groupie and everyone in between.

I agree.