Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade

Dwyane's wife's mental breakdown was a long time coming supposedly. I used to hear a lot of stories about how she was extremely possessive and kind of abusive. Not that I think she deserved to get cheated on, but she used all kinds of tricks to get back at Dwyane in the divorce, and I really couldn't believe it. She'd make all kinds of claims (like that Dwyane gave her an STD, or that he used to beat the boys), and then she'd take it back. I believe she had two lawyers quit on her.

I mean, for a judge to give the boys to Dwyane, something major must have been going ion.

I'm not making excuses for the wife, but going througha divorce can make someone do some very nasty things. If she doesn't have anyone in her corner to pull her aside and talk some sense into her, things could get out of control.

I can't imagine being with a guy all of those years when he was just a regular Joe and then him trading me in for a hot young thing when he finally gets on. I would probably have a breakdown too, I hate when cheating men call their wives/grilfriends possesive, maybe if you stop cheating on her she won't feel so insecure and need to check your phone.

I can't imagine being with a guy all of those years when he was just a regular Joe and then him trading me in for a hot young thing when he finally gets on. I would probably have a breakdown too, I hate when cheating men call their wives/grilfriends possesive, maybe if you stop cheating on her she won't feel so insecure and need to check your phone.

I think for awhile he was a good husband.

Maybe it is the classic case of fame and success taking over over time.

Probably. Looking at how the divorce has played out, there seems to have been some issues for quite some time.

If anyone recalls, he was supposed to sign with Chicago this year so his kids could be near their mother and retain some sort of normalcy in their lives. Apparently that ended up being a no go.

I really feel for the kids in this situation, in the end they are the ones who are gonna suffer. They're old enough to read the media and see what his mom and dad are saying about each other. Can't feel to great to have ALL OF THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY aired for the world to see.

Maybe D. Wade or Shiovaughn (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) will wake up and decided that they need to parent their children instead of being so consumed in hurting one another. SMDH!!

I think for awhile he was a good husband.

No ma'am, Dwayne tried to get my number outside of a night club a few years back. I had no idea who he was because he just came to miami. Only the guys knew him, I was clueless and he didn't even have an entourage. In fact it was another guy that told me I should stop acting and take my behind on to him because "that was Dwayne wade, he plays for the heat". When I didn't comply he got in his range rover and pulled in front of me trying to get me to come to him again the he pulled off.

No ma'am, Dwayne tried to get my number outside of a night club a few years back. I had no idea who he was because he just came to miami. Only the guys knew him, I was clueless and he didn't even have an entourage. In fact it was another guy that told me I should stop acting and take my behind on to him because "that was Dwayne wade, he plays for the heat". When I didn't comply he got in his range rover and pulled in front of me trying to get me to come to him again the he pulled off.

They've been together for more than a few years. I was stating in the beginning before the fame. And if he was never a good husband... why stay?

^^^I'm sure he was a good guy at some time, but Dwayne's first and only team was the heat, he was still relatively unknown when he approached me. my point was that money and fame changes people and I would have been really upset if I had been with him all those earlier years and then he decided to trade up when he finally became a success.

She's gorgeous! She could have any man she wanted! I remember yummy Andy Roddick said he was attracted to her (that was back when he dated Mandy Moore) Why she has to get into this craziness I can't fathom.

Maybe it is the classic case of fame and success taking over over time.

His ex-wife was on a NBA wives special on E!, and she said they both got consumed by fame, not just Dwyane, and that led to the downhill of their marriage. She took some of the blame and said she was just as bad as he was, that she didn't abide by their vows either.