• Black and beige medium

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone!

Just got my coco handle but already thinking of the next bag - I feel like I should get a gab - finally grew on me! I love the rugged look of the medium size while the small one is just so cute also....

I was at first really in love with the new pink I saw (below) but I think though I love pink, it won't last over the years as in it might be kinda 'childish' haha

Would really love your input. I want to use it as a daily bag and as a work bag if needed so maybe small may be out. What do you guys think of the medium size for weekends/ shopping with the girls?

Thanks soooo much!!IMG_4757.JPGIMG_4759.JPG

Thanks for your reply :smile: Yup, that's what I was thinking!!

the black and beige is so classic :smile: and goes with so many outfits right?
My Gabrielle has spent most of its life in the closet, but it goes well with almost everything. I was planning to use it more during summer, but I'm not having many opportunities due to COVID...

Reactions: minami
I don’t see any photos of the black and beige, but I went ahead and voted for that combo in the medium. That shade of pink is just too bright to be something you would get a lot of use out of unless your name is Barbie and you live in the Dream House with Ken. Haha!

The small is cute but doesn't hold much at all. Also the opening is not that big so its hard to get things out IMO. I have the small in the beige iridescent with pink undertone and love the color but wish it was medium. I also have the medium Gabby in gold python (my fav bag I have) and the black chevron medium (my most used bag being black goes with anything, doesnt show dings and scratches as much and holds a ton of stuff!!) The medium also seems to work with more ways to style it. Like you can turn the straps backward to each other and sling over both shoulders so it hangs like a backpack. The small just doesn't look good like that but the medium does for sure! The medium top opening is a lot easier to get things in and out. As for color go for what you think you will use more. Probably the black and beige.