Gabrielle all gold advice

Ketaki

Apr 5, 2015
Hi. So I went to try the purple rainbow Gabrielle but fell in love with the all gold instead. Photo attached for reference.

Has anyone bought it? How is it holding up to regular wear?

And is it easy to style with silver jewellery?

Would love to see some mod shots too if possible.

I need to decide and let my SA know by tomorrow. Thanks so much!

IMG-20170927-WA0003.jpg

Same here. I went to the store hoping to try on the purple rainbow color, but SA took this one out just for me to see the size, and I fell in love! Congratz great purchase!
Good to know I am not alone. :smile: But I didn't buy it yet. Not entirely convinced how the base of this gold would hold up. It seemed quite prone to scratches. Would love to hear from someone who owns any of the metallic Gabrielles and uses it regularly.

Good to know I am not alone. :smile: But I didn't buy it yet. Not entirely convinced how the base of this gold would hold up. It seemed quite prone to scratches. Would love to hear from someone who owns any of the metallic Gabrielles and uses it regularly.

Yea I know. I think it will hold up fine. It's just that the gold color usually makes it easier to spot scratches but even with scratches it kinda go with the aged soft leather look on the top hah.

I was also l
Hi. So I went to try the purple rainbow Gabrielle but fell in love with the all gold instead. Photo attached for reference.

Has anyone bought it? How is it holding up to regular wear?

And is it easy to style with silver jewellery?

Would love to see some mod shots too if possible.

I need to decide and let my SA know by tomorrow. Thanks so much!

View attachment 3837640
i was also looking for purple and fell in love with gold. It's amazing. I think it'll be too early for realistic assessments of wear and tear unfortunately but in my opinion it's a true stunner! Congrats :smile:

After months calling Harrods every day without any luck, an angel from Sweden, post a BRAND NEW ONE, for sale on the handbag hideaway! She bought in Paris for her sister but she changed her mind! Thanks to that, the bag is mine now! And paid £280 less! SO,SO,SO HAPPY!

Attachments

• IMG_1269.jpg
    IMG_1269.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 144