Gabriell backpack dent issue on the base

Oliviac512

Apr 4, 2020
Hello all! I have purchased a preloved Gabrielle backpack and absolutely love the style and how it sits on my back! But there are a few dents on the base in which the seller mentioned, she said it will even out in time. Also some creasing from how the bag was folded in the box! I’ve had it a few weeks now but it’s still there...! Are there any tips from fellow Gabrielle backpack girls? Thank you! :flowers:

Attachments

• 1FD14276-8FFB-427A-9306-8680105A7811.jpeg
    1FD14276-8FFB-427A-9306-8680105A7811.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 48
Oh wow, the seller folded the bag to ship to you??? I would be so unhappy with that. Some scratches do buff out but the dents in that bag look like it will probably not buff or smooth out over time.

Are the dents on the front of back of the bag? Can you post a full picture of the bag and where the damage is?

Oh wow, the seller folded the bag to ship to you??? I would be so unhappy with that. Some scratches do buff out but the dents in that bag look like it will probably not buff or smooth out over time.

Are the dents on the front of back of the bag? Can you post a full picture of the bag and where the damage is?
Thank you for looking at this. She didn’t use the bag much and didn’t know how to look after it I guess. She didnt fold it specifically to send me but rather kept the bag folded and stored in the box. The dents are from the chain she believes. They are located at the front bottom left so it’s fairly visible. I’ll get a better picture later as I’m current at work now :P

The dents are from the chain, she probably wrapped the chain around the base for storage in a dustbag or something. I had a bag once with deep chain dents to the caviar and they do not go away. They might become less noticeable with time. TBH I wouldn't accept a bag like that again because if you ever did need to sell it it's a huge loss right off for the condition. The leather still hasn't been taken off, but I would probably have mixed feelings over keeping it. The folding is ok, it's distressed calf so that would be fine and work itself out in time.