Gabourey Sidibe

Sasha2012

Jul 28, 2012
Just Jared

Actress Gabourey Sidibe attends the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on August 25, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

Attachments

• ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-04.jpg
    ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-04.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 722
  • ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-08.jpg
    ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-08.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 709
  • ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-12.jpg
    ahs-ladies-taissa-farmiga-gabourey-sidibe-frances-conroy-light-up-the-emmys-12.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 729
I'm sorry but she looks like she got bigger or did they alter the pic to make her look bigger?

She looks a little bigger but I think it's the dress as well. Here are some are pictures from the American Horror Story screening June.

via Just Jared

Attachments

• sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-03.jpg
    sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-03.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 604
  • sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-13.jpg
    sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-13.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 593
  • sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-07.jpg
    sarah-paulson-jessica-lange-ryan-murphy-ahs-coven-screening-07.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 623
I hope she goes on a diet soon because it hurts to see her at that size... I can't imagine all of the health complications she is dealing with... She looks like she has gotten bigger....

I too thought she looked bigger.

also, everything is not so simple as just go on a diet....If it were, she probably would have did a JHUD by now.

My Mom thinks she may have a glandular issue...

Her Mom is big too, so I am not going with it being a medical issue. Most parents put their poor eating habits on their kids (they don't know any better). I have a friend who is a big boy and his girlfriend is a very big girl (Gabby's size). When their baby was 6-8mos old, his stupid girlfriend was feeding her biscuits and gravy. She also always gave the baby juice. He would try to give her water and she would throw the bottle at him. He would try to trick her and put a drop of juice in her water, just to give it color and she was not having it. His daughter is now 7 and is a big girl, thanks to her parents nasty eating habits.

I too thought she looked bigger.

also, everything is not so simple as just go on a diet....If it were, she probably would have did a JHUD by now.

My Mom thinks she may have a glandular issue...
I thought I read it was glandular, maybe I'm wrong but just by looking at the tightness of her skin and how she actually looks like she swollen as opposed to what some would consider sloppy fat person with rolls she just looks uncomfortable in her body but she says she is healthy and has no issues. Which could be true but I know she also claims to be comfortable in her body but I cant see any self respecting doctor not prescribing a diet for her. I mean setting aside the fact that she's on TV that doesnt matter any good doctor would say look Gabby you are at risk we need to do something now.