G'aaaahhhhh!!!

Mariah said:
the cornflower is so pretty :love: .

but i was just wondering why the extra tassels for her pewter are in a circle...i read that that was wrong(?). but i've been told that she sells authentic b-bags

they're not in a tightly wound circle, my guess is that they probably just spread out in their bag after it was unwrapped (it comes wound around itself tightly).

star3777 said:
I really love it but think it would be too big for me...I am so small boned:sad: It is so PLUSH! The handles remind me of a forest somehow, hansel and gretal.

yeah i understand. it could definitely overpower someone with a small frame

i actually had like the same feeling about the handles. they're so big! they remind me of gretel's braids...haha

amanda said:
they're not in a tightly wound circle, my guess is that they probably just spread out in their bag after it was unwrapped (it comes wound around itself tightly).

oh ok! thanks for that...i'm not well versed in balenciaga :shame:

I don't think anyone should get the new Balenciaga bags from PersonalShoppers as you can definitely get them at Bal-NY and Barney's at retail right now. Nothing against her at all but I'm sure she'll be a great resource for harder to get bags :idea:

murasaki said:
I don't think anyone should get the new Balenciaga bags from PersonalShoppers as you can definitely get them at Bal-NY and Barney's at retail right now. Nothing against her at all but I'm sure she'll be a great resource for harder to get bags :idea:

i agree, call around before you pay the premium