G'aaaahhhhh!!!

1. Is she selling real ones?

2. G'aaaahhhhh!!! ((Is Yes))

3. Dumb question # 1: Who is she?
    Dumb question # 2: How do you ladies know that hers are real?

I'm not trying to be mean, I honestly want to know if hers are legit because I may buy from her in the future. Thanks!

4. I have my eye on the blue one. If Balenciaga NY doesn't have the cornflower blue available when I call Monday to place my order, I think I just might have to add to my positive feedback :biggrin:

5. How much is a Balenciaga medium city bag. Maeriam has the cornflower on eBay and if it is about the same price I think I'll just have my husband by that one. I also emailed lvr about the price of one. They only accept wire transfers for B bags. They are not aled to sell over the internet.

6. I think Fayden bought her grenat Paddington from her! she looks legit to me.

7. it would be a great addition to your collection *hint hint!* :lol:

haha i just want to see someone buy it so i can live vicariously through them!!!

8. the cornflower is so pretty :love: .

but i was just wondering why the extra tassels for her pewter are in a circle...i read that that was wrong(?). but i've been told that she sells authentic b-bags

9. I really love it but think it would be too big for me...I am so small boned:sad: It is so PLUSH! The handles remind me of a forest somehow, hansel and gretal.

10. That pink B-bag is seriously cute! I don't have one?! hmmmm.....

11. drool, drool, drool.....:wacko:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice