GA shoppers...which outlet is better, Calhoun or Dawsonville?

Wow, I went to Dawsonville today. Quite a selection...a few Sabrinas...LOTS of Zoes...I ended up only buying a MFF Soho patent clutch w/ leather chain (I returned it in Berry, and picked up one in light blue, better color for me...also let me take advantage of the coupon! Marked 169.99, 50% off that, and then 20% more off)...and also I got the cutest little signature purse mirror for $8 (marked 19.99...50% off, and then my 20% coupon). And also an awesome wallet that was originally 198, marked 149.99, 50% off, 20% more. I love it ALL!!!!!!

Wow, I went to Dawsonville today. Quite a selection...a few Sabrinas...LOTS of Zoes...I ended up only buying a MFF Soho patent clutch w/ leather chain (I returned it in Berry, and picked up one in light blue, better color for me...also let me take advantage of the coupon! Marked 169.99, 50% off that, and then 20% more off)...and also I got the cutest little signature purse mirror for $8 (marked 19.99...50% off, and then my 20% coupon). And also an awesome wallet that was originally 198, marked 149.99, 50% off, 20% more. I love it ALL!!!!!!

i'm so glad you made it over to dawsonville and found some goodies!!! i'm hoping everything will be sold out before i make it up this weekend so i don't get tempted to buy everything they have

I'm terrible at the specifics, but I remember a signature sabrina that was kind of an off white w/ lavendar C's (small sabrina), and several larger ones. I remember one that was gray with another color, maybe off white? I'm sorry I can't be any more specific...I just don't know the style names very well! I know they had one that was the op art, but I saw that get grabbed up while I was there!

Maybe johnniegirl can give a more "informed" report after her trip!!!!

no worries about the confusion Johnnie Girl lol I was kind of happy someone even mentioned the Calhoun outlet since it is in the middle of the boonies....Anyway UPDATE for all you GA shoppers, it is tax free weekend!!! I am assuming that applies to all stores? If anyone has details let me know!

no worries about the confusion Johnnie Girl lol I was kind of happy someone even mentioned the Calhoun outlet since it is in the middle of the boonies....Anyway UPDATE for all you GA shoppers, it is tax free weekend!!! I am assuming that applies to all stores? If anyone has details let me know!
I think it only applies to clothes, computers, school supplies. Each clothing item has to be under $100 and computers have a limit too

There's a Commerce location???? That doesn't come up yet on Outlet Bound...where is it? I take it by your comments it's not as good as Dawsonville though, right?

I'm regretting not buying up all the little purse mirrors they had when I was at Dawsonville this weekend...I picked one up for myself, and when I showed my best friend, the first thing she said was "Wow...those would make great little gifts." :noggin: They were only EIGHT dollars after all the discounts!!!!!

There's a Commerce location???? That doesn't come up yet on Outlet Bound...where is it? I take it by your comments it's not as good as Dawsonville though, right?

I'm regretting not buying up all the little purse mirrors they had when I was at Dawsonville this weekend...I picked one up for myself, and when I showed my best friend, the first thing she said was "Wow...those would make great little gifts." :noggin: They were only EIGHT dollars after all the discounts!!!!!

it's at the tanger outlet in commerce... it opened in june if i'm remembering correctly

(706) 335-3003
800 Steven B Tanger Blvd
Commerce, GA 30529