**G e r a r d D a r e l ! ! ! **

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you!!! I love the small chain!

2. Sigh...love...

3. Tammy - I LOVE that one!!! :drool: Please post pics when you get it!!! :smile:

4. Does anyone know it the price is about the same in Paris compared to the US?

5. ^^From what I heard it's around the same (with exchange rate etc.) - so not too much of a deal...

6. thanks. I'm really in awe about GD bags, and I sort of want to ask my cousin in Paris to go grab me one. But my cousin's a guy. I don't know if even sticks his nose into fashion. I haven't kept in touch with him for years. He might think I'm crazy. I'm trying to hold myself back 'cause I believe it's a bit of a stretch. :s

7. I would do it if I were you. There are GD boutiques EVERYWHERE in Paris. It's not like he'd have to go far.

8. I wish I knew about GD when I was in Paris last August :crybaby:

9. I just wish I could find a Darel "36" hours bags. I'm beginning to lose hope. :cry: