G-d Bless America! Too many choices...

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Don't know what to buy! When I read about the exclusivity of a Gerard Darel handbag, I want one. Then I read about Tod's bags lasting a lifetime and I want one. Then I read about the sumptuous leather of a Bottega Veneta and I want that! I'm so bag obsessed, I'm nuts! :yahoo: I want to buy another bag this December in either black or a dark purple but can't decide what! I dislike Balenciagas. (Sorry, but I don't think they are fit for a mature woman) and I can't justify spending on a Chanel, they are too delicate for every day use. So....:nuts: My quest continues....

Nov 26, 2006
I feel the EXACT same way. Bottega Veneta has a gorgeous lilac color out now!! And I don't know how you feel about Rebecca Minkoff (love love love her colors and leathers), but she is coming out with several purple tone bags in the next couple of months. Purple haze is almost a violet color that has distressed like leather. I would suggest this bag in the beloved or mini beloved. She is also coming out with a plum color as well.

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Thanks Ladies! I will keep in mind Rebecca Minkoff bags and will check out Chanel on consignment.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Ehhh ... Gerard Darel and Chanel are french, Bottega Veneta and Tod's are italian. So shouldn't it be "G-d bless Europe" too? :biggrin:

Hope you find what you're looking for. Btw, how about something english, Mulberry? Thei Bayswater is a great everyday bag and the quality is great.

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Livia1, You are soooo right! Ha ha! I couldn't stop laughing! :lol::lolots: I have time to decide. I will take a nice trip into NYC in a few months when they start their sales and let you all know what I decided. Thanks!