G Bag easy-S

mimoko

O.G.
Jan 23, 2011
I was pleasantly surprise to see the smaller version as I find the Large G bag is a bit too large & heavy too. The small one is perfect for daily use. The colours are lovely. For canvas bag, I'll prefer this bag than Lvs as it's unknown to many & more user friendly with all the extra compartments.
I'm already eyeing certain colour but needs to know if anyone has any issue with the colour fading & if the bag waterproof? (excluding the opening- of course)

I have a couple of g-bags and they are still perfect! No fading or other issues.

I like the g-bag coated canvas much better than LV coated canvas because it's more flexible, colorful, and durable. Also, I like that the leather straps and trim are treated so they won't patina like LV. ;)

I've never taken it out in heavy rain but I have taken it out in light rain with no issues.

I have a couple of g-bags and they are still perfect! No fading or other issues.

I like the g-bag coated canvas much better than LV coated canvas because it's more flexible, colorful, and durable. Also, I like that the leather straps and trim are treated so they won't patina like LV. ;)

I've never taken it out in heavy rain but I have taken it out in light rain with no issues.
Thx.
Do you hv the big G bag/ smaller one. Please post pics of both so that I can the different in sizes. Wl definitely get it once I've the right colour. I've been searching for a coated canvas bag & I do think this wl be the perfect bag for all type of weather esp in middle east & Asia.