Fyi

1. Good deal!

2. Wow, that's a good discount! The most I've seen for Silverados lately is 40% off...

3. That's a great price....

4. hmmmm! me thinks me likes!!!! :yes:

5. Hi there

I started the other thread about this - "what do you think of Silver Silverado" I am looking to buy one of these at NAP but really not sure of its popularity anymore and wondering if I'm just throwing my money away even with 50% off

6. I would say different strokes for different folks. Why else would there be zillions of styles and colors of handbags?

If you love it then that is all that matters :love:. And as far as concern for resale, when it begins as an investment of $700'ish, there is no way you won't at least get $500'ish if ever you want to sell it. $200 for carrying a fun bag can't be beat. Hard to buy a decent Coach bag for that :roflmfao:! Hang on to your original NAP receipt.

So, I say go for it! Have fun and enjoy it! Some of my friends think my Paddingtons are butt ugly :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice