FYI: two "Iconoclasts" bags already for sale at Fashionphile

Feb 23, 2014
Already, Fashionphile has two Iconoclasts bags on their website: CL shopping bag and baby KL.

https://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-...hristian-Louboutin-Shopping-Bag-Red-NEW-68265

https://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-...ts-Karl-Lagerfeld-Punching-Bag-Baby-NEW-68189

These seem like special bags to buy directly from LV, but people from some states would save a ton on taxes.

Just so you know, these are not my bags. :smile: Are FP's prices on these two bags above retail, or has LV sold out of them? I have not been keeping tabs on the price or availability of these bags.

Have a good weekend, everyone! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I have looked on FP before and sold two bags to them. I think their prices are ridiculous for a used bag! But what they have is layaway and I think that is what attracts people. Wow on the two bags you are speaking of!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I have looked on FP before and sold two bags to them. I think their prices are ridiculous for a used bag! But what they have is layaway and I think that is what attracts people. Wow on the two bags you are speaking of!

Be Blessed MoNikki
Good point about the layaway. I was thinking of the potential tax savings (if the bag is under or at retail price). :smile:

A little unhappy that the bags are being milked. To me, they are pieces of art and should be treasured. I am still waiting to hear back from my SA. I am way Over-reacting :smile:

Was just in my local boutique last night, all of them were on display so I assume they were available. I love the Lagerfeld one, but that is WELL out of my price range!

Was just in my local boutique last night, all of them were on display so I assume they were available. I love the Lagerfeld one, but that is WELL out of my price range!

All of them were on display at my boutique including the CL one which I know for sure was sold out.

Each store gets a set amount. Might be able to call the CS number.

I can't believe how much FP has these for. I just saw them all in the store on Friday. Love the CL one but could not imagine paying $8K for it when it is still available at the boutiques.