FYI: two "Iconoclasts" bags already for sale at Fashionphile

Feb 23, 2014
Midwest USA
Already, Fashionphile has two Iconoclasts bags on their website: CL shopping bag and baby KL.

https://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-...hristian-Louboutin-Shopping-Bag-Red-NEW-68265

https://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-...ts-Karl-Lagerfeld-Punching-Bag-Baby-NEW-68189

These seem like special bags to buy directly from LV, but people from some states would save a ton on taxes.

Just so you know, these are not my bags. :smile: Are FP's prices on these two bags above retail, or has LV sold out of them? I have not been keeping tabs on the price or availability of these bags.

Have a good weekend, everyone! :biggrin:

Last edited:

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I have looked on FP before and sold two bags to them. I think their prices are ridiculous for a used bag! But what they have is layaway and I think that is what attracts people. Wow on the two bags you are speaking of!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Feb 23, 2014
Midwest USA
I have looked on FP before and sold two bags to them. I think their prices are ridiculous for a used bag! But what they have is layaway and I think that is what attracts people. Wow on the two bags you are speaking of!

Be Blessed MoNikki
Good point about the layaway. I was thinking of the potential tax savings (if the bag is under or at retail price). :smile:

May 13, 2009
The price at the boutique is $5150. I ordered mine late. Each country so only getting so many of them. Not sure if they're sold out in Australia.

TravMom

Oct 11, 2014
A little unhappy that the bags are being milked. To me, they are pieces of art and should be treasured. I am still waiting to hear back from my SA. I am way Over-reacting :smile:

nerual13

Sep 2, 2014
Silicon Valley, CA
Was just in my local boutique last night, all of them were on display so I assume they were available. I love the Lagerfeld one, but that is WELL out of my price range!

May 13, 2009
Was just in my local boutique last night, all of them were on display so I assume they were available. I love the Lagerfeld one, but that is WELL out of my price range!
All of them were on display at my boutique including the CL one which I know for sure was sold out.

Each store gets a set amount. Might be able to call the CS number.

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
I can't believe how much FP has these for. I just saw them all in the store on Friday. Love the CL one but could not imagine paying $8K for it when it is still available at the boutiques.