**FYI**Trunk show at South Coast Plaza..

1. The cruise collection trunk show will be held at Chanel S.C.P. on October 12th and 13th. I just found out tonight from my SA..:yahoo:

2. Good!!! I can go on Friday!!!

3. ohhh, i really really hope i can go. *prays*

4. Aww I wish I lived there!! But thanks for the heads up!! ;)

5. For anyone in the DC area there is a Trunk Show this friday and saturday from 10am - 4pm at Neiman Marcus in Tysons Corner. There is also a Chanel Beaute Event from 6-8 pm friday night.

6. can anyone just go without an invite? what do u do when u go?

7. yes, it's open to anyone.
    It's pretty much a preview of what's to come. There should be a rep straight from Chanel there to answer any questions and it's not by invite only at all ;)

8. Thank you. Sounds like a fun outing for the girls.

9. UPDATE** My SA said the show is from 10am-3pm and they will have models showcasing the new beauties. My invite says Oct 12-13, which is a Thurs and Fri.

10. Oh, so it's an apparel trunk show?
    Or is it handbags and accessories?

11. Hi Swanky,
    I don't know if there's going to be apparel also, but I know there are handbags and accessories for sure. I missed the last one in June so I'm not sure if apparel was on display. I'll call my SA and update.:yes:

12. I haven't heard of models modeling bags, so I figured it was an apparel trunk show. . . I guess not!
    You guys must WAY outsell the Dallas market:yes:

13. LOL Swanky this boutique is always packed. I could have been wrong when I heard her say "models" but I'm almost positive. Maybe I was just too excited and spaced out there for a little bit, but I will call and update the thread :P

14. ^ not a good thing for us, swanky!! :]

my aunt lives in addison and has such an easy time by comparison in finding the new chanels!! -she tried convincing me to transfer to SMU, i think that was one of the few (really good) reasons i would consider re-locating, lol

-so we're NOT off the topic: can't wait for the scp trunkyyyy...!

15. ... wait, clk55grl

can i go too?? (i really want to... but have only bought a couple things from there! haha)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice