FYI Scarfies - Harrods Hermes Pop Up Shop

Scarf Addict

Sieze The Day!
O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
A Paris Mon Ami pop up shop opens in Harrods, London on 1 December and runs until 2 January 2012. It is located in Luxury Room II on the ground floor.

There is a special 90 cm silk twill scarf to celebrate "Hermes pour Harrods" and the design is 2 cws of "H en Voyage" one cw is bright greens/red and the other is more Blues/purples/greens/reds. "Hermes pour Harrods"is written on one of the suitcase clasps in the centre of the scarf - quite tiny.

Stocks levels are pretty good in Harrods at present - best I have seen anywhere this AW11.

Hope this helps.

I think it will be on the same lines and the pop up shop in Liberty a couple of years ago. Scarf stock is good in Harrods at present so if you are in the market for a scarf I'd def head over for a look see. Luckily I am in town on opening day so I may well pop over as I won't be in London again until next year. They will also have enamels according to the flier.

Harrods Pop up Shop is fabulous!

I decided to go there today as I was lunching nearby , and it was SO lucky . I found a scarf I really wanted , but according to what I'd read was unobtainable anywhere . Reveal to follow tomorrow .
Great scarf selection, loads of lovely SA's , a couple of stylists and photographers taking pictures of the results . In my case the result was a bit fussy , but the goodie bag was a real treat .

I went to the pop up store today. If you are after twilly, definitely go there. The lady brought out 3 trays of them. I found the perfect twilly for my tosca birkin. Very happy!

Photos of the pop up are up on my blog now fyi

Looks lovely - I really would like to go and if I can get there early enough I will but I don't want to get stuck in town like last year (especially when I have done most of my Christmas shopping)

IMO you are so right about teems and early 20s young women not having the money (or the priority) for buying scarves at over (mostly) £200 a pop. When you think for that kind money can buy most girls a decent leather jacket in the sales I think it more likely their first H scarf will be a lucky vintage find (which would be great too of course) and won't go into H's coffers directly.