FYI: Reebonz is in liquidation

Feb 20, 2012
Some of the bags they were selling were reported to be fake. I walked into one of their stores in Singapore many years ago and asked the manager where they got their stock of balenciaga bags from. He shadily answered. You can trust us, theyre all authentic Then hurriedly brushed me off and walked away. I was able to touch n feel the bags. Some looked strangely plastic but others were ok. Not too sure what to make of it. But I’m glad I never bought anything from them.

They started out so well... until they started getting into the resale game.
Their own new inventory dwindled drastically and it was mostly pre-loved items.
They had such obvious fakes posted in their resale listings.
i wouldn't trust any of these resale sites/companies as their isn't really any liability on them if they sell you a fake.

So, Reebonz the brand was bought by a company specializing in live shopping. Seems the main target market is Singapore and I've watched a couple of streams. There is a Singaporean lady in Italy that scouts emerging/niche brands and sell directly during live shopping. Sharlene is an acquired taste but I find her hilarious. So far the bags she's shown are nice - some classic, some a bit more... lively style. Each livestream has hundreds of attendees and most bags sell out (usually only one bag per colour per style). All brands I've never heard of.