FYI: photographing lookbooks at LV boutiques.

Which bag is the Tinkerbell bag?

This is the Tinkerbelle:
00570m.jpg

And to clarify, the multicolore one as shown is sold out, but the tan with tan buttons isn't.

I think PF helps their business. I'm sure many members here, including myself, are motivated to purchase items based on pictures (Lookbook included) that we see here. I'm not a huge collector of LV, but seeing pictures on PF has influenced my recent purchases. I don't live near a boutique, so I see upcoming items here (for example: Miroir and Dentelle) and then waitlist for them based on the pictures that other members have posted.

I think PF helps their business. I'm sure many members here, including myself, are motivated to purchase items based on pictures (Lookbook included) that we see here. I'm not a huge collector of LV, but seeing pictures on PF has influenced my recent purchases. I don't live near a boutique, so I see upcoming items here (for example: Miroir and Dentelle) and then waitlist for them based on the pictures that other members have posted.

your definitely right! it does encourage members to buy stuff---shoot, it has made a huge impact on me savings account ever since I joined tpf..lol

:wlae::graucho:

Me too re bank acct.. TPF is so bad!! Since seeing the look books, i'm always thinking of my next LV and Chanel purchases..

However, i always feel apprehensive about taking pictures in there.
Ever since DH got busted by the security guards while we were in the Champs Elysees Store, i knew they didn't allow photography

LV should view TPF as a positive. What a great way for LV to interact with their worldwide customers and get feedback. The pictures from lookbooks are awesome free advertising for them. They really should give us TPF members discounts. How many people have been able to waitlist and get a dream bag because they saw it here and saw it before the release! Or a PF'r posted where an item was so someone could buy it. Either way, LV wins. I don't see why they would be cranky about TPF. By the time the new LV bags usually hit the magazines or the media they are sold out. Which is incredibly frustrating! LV could learn what their customers really think of the products, lines, and customer service.

Sorry to hear that the SA got in trouble...but members who took pics of the lookbook did us a huge favour (especially for those who are hours away from a boutique!) and should not be frowned upon in this thread!