FYI on Bag Repair!

chicnsavvy

Nov 3, 2010
I purchased my jumbo caviar flap at the HR in Vancouver on January 2011 and used it occasionally. About three weeks ago, I noticed that the stitching on the corner bottom has started to come off and the CC lock fell off! So I visited the store where the bag was purchased and they informed me that they would fix the damages and will not have to pay a single penny since the bag was not even a year old. The SA said it would take about two weeks and i asked if it was going to get fixed locally, he said, Yes, and in two weeks i should be hearing from them to pick up my purse. So I thought, great! i can get my purse in time for xmas! However two weeks have passed and after many phone calls, the manager finally called and said that because of the damage, they had to send my bag off to FRANCE! Now I am hoping that I will not have to wait several months to get it back.

Anyone had the same issue??

I have not had that issue but with any Chanel bag, you are covered for the first year if anything goes wrong with the bag, like stitching coming apart and stuff like that. I have heard repairs can take 3 or 4 months, especially if they are sent out to France.

I just took a look at your username, haha, we have similar ones! Great minds think alike? ;)

my purse is finally back after waiting for what seemed like forever! dropped it off at the chanel boutique at holt renfrew in vancouver in late november, and just got it back end of february, and also i wasn't told it was getting shipped to france until after they`ve already sent it out