FYI: ****** no longer offers cash back at Nordstrom.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartouche

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
just noticed it today - i think it just started today as well (was on nordstrom yesterday and there was still a 2% cashback). what a bummer. this was a perfect way to use my nordie's card and still get cash back.

gems4me

Jun 13, 2006
Neiman was at 4% a day ago so my Nordstrom order went to them. I watch continually for the Sephora daily double and get 8% off. I am hoping Nordstrom will notice a difference since they quit ****** and realize their mistake.

Shopgirl1996

Live Laugh Love
Apr 11, 2015
USA
I noticed that ever since they introduced the Nordstrom rewards for any type of payment program, that I can no longer get extra cash back through my bank credit cards such as VISA and Discover. :sad:

finzup

Easily tempted
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
New Hampshire
I swear it was active for me yesterday and today it says no longer participating. I'm hoping eba**s is just having a temp "spat" with Nordstrom and it will be back son.

AirJewels

O.G.
Oct 23, 2009
Nashville
Nordstrom was 6% for a while, then dipped to 2%, now nothing. That might just be the tipping point for me. There are several department stores where I don't pay sales tax for online orders because there aren't any locations in my state and I'll take my business to them. It all adds up!

Status
Not open for further replies.