FYI: Indigo Vernis, Panda Cles & Speedy Inclusion....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a heads up if anyone is looking for these discontinued pieces the LV boutique in Boca Raton FL still has a few:

Panda cles
    White Charms cles
    Beige Speedy Inclusion keyring
    Indigo vernis papillon, Lexington, Ludlow wallet, the bigger continental wallet (forgot the name), also an Indigo watch (looks really nice- might have to add this to my wishlist :drool: )

On another note I also was surprised they had the Denim Cabas Raye & Mono Stephen in stock.

2. thanks for the info
    altho i can't get...@_@

3. im interested in the indigo!

4. Oh yeah! Thanks for the info!

5. ooooh, i want the Indigo Bedford :drool:!

6. they have the best stuff over there, huh? the indigo was KILLING ME a few nights ago when I went!

7. Yes they have some good stuff and some really nice SA's. I have purposefully stayed out of the Boca Raton LV since last week b/c I know if I go back I will end up purchasing something from the indigo collection. I also have been fighting off the urge to SO a damier cabas piano or cabas mezzo.

8. really? i think i am going to go today and fight off all sorts of urges. but maybe i won't put up too much of a fight. nope. prob not.

I KNOW! HOW GOOD are some of the sa's!?!?! I dont' like most of the women, but there are a few good ones. i like daniel, then again, i love asian men. The saks girls are amazing tho. absolutely! luv em!

9. I don't know about any indigo pieces because I didn't ask, but I DID see both speedy Inclusion keyrings (berry & white), one orange and white Jack & Lucie and the Panda Cles at my store (Fashion Valley).

10. My store (Chicago, Michigan Avenue) had a plum suhali cles, panda pochette, beige inclusion key ring and a panda pochette yesterday. I was surprised to see the plum suhali cles- I would have bought it to match my Le Fab, but passed. If it were a PTI, it would have been mine:yes: