FYI I was at nordstroms today and MJ sale will start after half yearly

Aiyaiyai, Helena! Mine's supposed to come today and if I don't love it (bc my wallet certainly doesn't--this I know already), I'll let you know asap! If anyone should have the chili hudson, it's you. :smile:

^ SF, you are too nice to think about me. Please keep it & enjoy, yours is rare now! Let us know how you like it, post pics too. =)

I'm going to MJ store tomorrow, I will get a Black Little Stam (if it doesn't have grey stitching). I have to be strong & resist getting White Chiffon Elise (already have it in patent black).

^ I sounded like I was trying to solicit sales, wrong wording on my part. I meant to say that if you decide not to get the Chili Hudson from MJ boutique (ie put it off hold or cancel your transaction), please let me know b/c there's 0 in the company. Thanks.

If you got it, congrats!!! =)

baglover, Stella said that she would let me know if the bag came off hold but she didn't call so I assumed that it wasn't available. so I decided to go to Nordies and Bloomies to try on the Hudson...and of course I loved it. My SA at nordies said that the hudson will go on sale and that it would be 40% off. what a deal but i think i would rather have the hudson from the boutique because of the lining.:sad:

baglover, Stella said that she would let me know if the bag came off hold but she didn't call so I assumed that it wasn't available. so I decided to go to Nordies and Bloomies to try on the Hudson...and of course I loved it. My SA at nordies said that the hudson will go on sale and that it would be 40% off. what a deal but i think i would rather have the hudson from the boutique because of the lining.:sad:

WOW!!!! 40% off? Geez! M so surprised cos it is such a hot style! Could it be cos it is seasonal and they don wanna carry old stock come spring? How weird. M glad I got it at the MJ boutique though with the teal lining and the contrast between the burgundy and teal is just breathtaking. If I didnt get the 20% deal from Mj store then a 40% savings may be enough for me to give up teal leather lining desire and settle for canvas. LOL I can't resist a good deal!

WOW!!!! 40% off? Geez! M so surprised cos it is such a hot style! Could it be cos it is seasonal and they don wanna carry old stock come spring? How weird. M glad I got it at the MJ boutique though with the teal lining and the contrast between the burgundy and teal is just breathtaking. If I didnt get the 20% deal from Mj store then a 40% savings may be enough for me to give up teal leather lining desire and settle for canvas. LOL I can't resist a good deal!

Department stores tend to mark down seasonal items to make room for new stuffs, it's very hard to predict which item will be on sale. Some older/discontinued styles/colors such as Black/Pearl (2005 colors) Quilted Venetia are still full price at many stores. Only time will tell. If Hudson really gets marked down, don't feel bad b/c your version is definitely nicer. I would be willing to pay more for it for sure. =)