FYI Hautelook.com sale for Linea Pelle just started

Just an FYI, I just checked it out and you can actually get the red nikki for roughly the same price if not a tiny bit cheaper once you apply the member discount plus free shipping.. It's $218 at hautelook plus shipping and shipping time is 10-14 days. It's $238 at Kataphileo.

Items seem to be about 55% to 65% off...

Armfuls of different style and size Dylan croc handbags in all colors including turquoise, emerald, topaz....and different size Speedy's and Dylan's in yellow, black, leaf green, crimson, smoke...Danielle and Nikki clutches in many colors as well. Probably could find them for less elsewhere, unless the color you want has been sold out, and you have your heart set on finding it!

I wasn't particularly impressed with most of the pricing with the exception of the Dylan Long Speedys...at $216 that price is pretty hard to beat. I picked up one in smoke...I love that color.

I wasn't particularly impressed with most of the pricing with the exception of the Dylan Long Speedys...at $216 that price is pretty hard to beat. I picked up one in smoke...I love that color.
Clutch Seattle has the Dylan Long Speedy in Whiskey on sale for $250, and I think their discount code (grechen) works on sale items too. That would bring the price to $200. Just in case one isn't enough...:P

Me too, with matching wallet...that color is so hard to find and i've not yet seen it in person.

so excited!! Hautelook takes like 2 wks to get to east coast....boo.

^ From the hautelook site:
For the following categories, HauteLook does not accept returns:

Beauty and fragrances
Footwear
Hosiery
Intimates
Jewelry
Leather Goods & Accessories
Swimwear
Vintage

Items in the categories above are for FINAL SALE only.

HTH!

HauteLook took back a damaged jacket for me on a final sale - it was ripped and I wrote to them and they took it back and sent me a postage-paid label, too. I was happy because I had read some bad stuff about them online. Anyway, if the bags are damaged you can probably return them even if they're final sale. I ordered a bunch of stuff from them the past few days and just checked my orders - they dont reference whether or not they're final sale....hmmmmmm.