FYI: Dust bags listing removed

They have software that could detect certain language used in listings and pick up those listings. Ebay would have to look at the listings individually and determine whether the listing is allowed or not, but you have to remember that any listings that are allowed to run to completion make money for ebay, both in the original listing fees as well as in FVF. Ebay doens't have the incentive to remove everything. They only remove enough to give the appearance of wanting to have a safe site.

Shoot! I have to remember to do a buy it now when trying to sell illegal items!:lol::lol:

Another funny thing: they take down auctions for leather watch boxes that the Louis Vuitton watches come in, but only some of the auctions. There was a really inexpensive one running that I kept bidding on, and the auction kept getting taken down by Ebay. But two other power sellers had the LV leather watch boxes for sale (no watches) for a lot more money (BINS of 199 and 249) and Ebay didn't touch their auctions. Finally the seller of the leather box had the sense to list the box with a junky watch in it. I managed to win it for about $99 (and sold the old watch at a yard sale!) ;)

PS and TRS are pretty much unregulated. It was Ebay policy that they would not remove fakes listed by those sellers even if Enhanced Reporters turned them in. :tdown:

Just a point of information: locks & keys (LV) ARE allowed to be listed. These are sold separately by LV and are a bona fide stand alone product.

Not the same for boxes, ribbons, tissue paper and dust bags. That's how they draw the line.