FYI - chocolate leather carly is coming!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So unfortunately it isn't coming to me yet but just wanted to let ya'll know that according to 888, it's going to ship Aug 7th. OMG, I don't know if I want the all leather or the sig. Hmm will have to pick up a leather carly tomorrow in any color so I can hopefully swap it out in Aug for the brown one and still get the PCE discount. Brown leather would be soooo great!!

#10615 $398 Brass/Brown

So unfortunately it isn't coming to me yet but just wanted to let ya'll know that according to 888, it's going to ship Aug 7th. OMG, I don't know if I want the all leather or the sig. Hmm will have to pick up a leather carly tomorrow in any color so I can hopefully swap it out in Aug for the brown one and still get the PCE discount. Brown leather would be soooo great!!

#10615 $398 Brass/Brown

Tracy:

This is the item number for the medium Carly which you purchased. Do you hav the number for the Large? If not I will check with Coach on Monday. I have been waiting for an all leather Chocolate Carly since the beginning of 2007. I knew it was coming out but just that it was in August. Great news! Thanks for sharing. I have a chocolate Brown Ali which I purchased for the PCE which has a regular price of $498 which I am exchanging for the Carly.

Liz

It looks like Coach is keeping the same item numbers for the new leather Carly's.

Medium leather Carly is No. 10615 - $398
Large Leather Carly is No. 10616 - $498.

I am getting the Chocolate Brown Large one. This bag is going to be yummy in chocolate brown.