FYI - Balenciaga Colours

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
hi guys

over the weekend, i got an email from Aloha Rag these are the colours that will be coming in:

Pre-Collection/ End of December- End of February

Noir/black
Gris fonce/gray
Origan/ olive
Encre/ Ink
Bleuet/ Dark Avio Blue
Lillas/ Liliac
Vieux Rosa/ Pale Pink
Blanc/ White

Main Collection Additional Colors/ February – End of April

Beige/ Whisky
Emeraude/ Dark Green
Rouille/ Redish Orange

Should be hopefully getting an email from them before Feb to say if they've got a bag for me or not!!! :nuts:

FYI-

I don't know about the other colors but if anyone is getting an "ink/encre" bag, I'd make sure you get your SA to pick one with nice leather. I picked up the ink city from Neiman Marcus yesterday and the leather was terrible. I returned it an hour later. The leather was very thin, very stiff, super shiny, and had these whitish waxy veins all over the place that is suppose to be natural distressing. It did not look like it was worth $1200 in my opinion.

Good luck everyone!

murasaki said:
FYI-

I don't know about the other colors but if anyone is getting an "ink/encre" bag, I'd make sure you get your SA to pick one with nice leather. I picked up the ink city from Neiman Marcus yesterday and the leather was terrible. I returned it an hour later. The leather was very thin, very stiff, super shiny, and had these whitish waxy veins all over the place that is suppose to be natural distressing. It did not look like it was worth $1200 in my opinion.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for that! :smile:

Irissy said:
Which colors are you on the notification list for? I'm on the list for the emerald and redish orange.

Hi ya!

i'm on for the Bleuet/ Dark Avio Blue (medium), and i'm thinking about the Dark Green too... maybe i should send another email for the Dark Green, - that could always be my SMALL one! ;)