FYI: Armor All Leather Wipes got off color transfer

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
I have some new jeans and wore them with my camel Legacy flap(stupid yes, but they looked good together :graucho:), and of course got color transfer. I bought these wipes, and they took it all off. I am going to see if they make travel wipes so I can stick a few in my bag for immediate clean ups. Just thought I would pass this along. I would search to see if it's already been brought up, but the search is down.

s0242431_std.jpg

Thank you for the tip. I have an old rose flap that is clean but has maybe a little dirt on it and I'd like to clean it up. How'd your leigh look? Is it darker? Did you wipe the entire bag or just the area?

Thank you for the tip. I have an old rose flap that is clean but has maybe a little dirt on it and I'd like to clean it up. How'd your leigh look? Is it darker? Did you wipe the entire bag or just the area?
I just wiped the area. It looked slightly darker when wet, but returned to it's normal color.

Thank you so much. It hasn't been brought up because I searched the entire site over the weekend. I bought an Ali off ebay and the seller failed to honestly disclose the color transfer all over the back of the bag. I tried everything mentioned on the threads but nothing worked very well. I'd try this on the bag, but I've escalated the claim with paypal and don't feel like sending them a bag in great shape when I finally get the return addy. Let them deal with it since the husband thinks he can cheat me.

Thanks a lot for the tip! I guess one advantage of being "fluffy" is that I don't tuck in my shirts. So I usually don't have to worry about color transfer. But with the weather changing, I might be wearing my jean jackets, so then I will need to be prepared.