FYI: Armor All Leather Wipes got off color transfer

i<3handbags

Coach Obsessed ...
O.G.
Aug 22, 2007
I have some new jeans and wore them with my camel Legacy flap(stupid yes, but they looked good together :graucho:), and of course got color transfer. I bought these wipes, and they took it all off. I am going to see if they make travel wipes so I can stick a few in my bag for immediate clean ups. Just thought I would pass this along. I would search to see if it's already been brought up, but the search is down.

s0242431_std.jpg

OK Bag Lady

New Papillon Mommy
O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
Thank you so much. It hasn't been brought up because I searched the entire site over the weekend. I bought an Ali off ebay and the seller failed to honestly disclose the color transfer all over the back of the bag. I tried everything mentioned on the threads but nothing worked very well. I'd try this on the bag, but I've escalated the claim with paypal and don't feel like sending them a bag in great shape when I finally get the return addy. Let them deal with it since the husband thinks he can cheat me.

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Thanks a lot for the tip! I guess one advantage of being "fluffy" is that I don't tuck in my shirts. So I usually don't have to worry about color transfer. But with the weather changing, I might be wearing my jean jackets, so then I will need to be prepared.