FYI - About price increase LV

addiction

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I just called my SA at LV in Short Hills Mall, NJ because I had ordered last Friday (without payment) a LV Damier Speedy 30 in Azur and they were out of it - in fact another LV store I searched at in NJ was out of it too 2 weeks ago. Reading an earlier post I called and she did confirm a price increase starting tomorrow the bag will go from $620.00 to $650.00 she is going to talk to the manager to see if she can honor the lower price for me since I ordered it before the increase. So if you want anything call to see if what you are yearning for is included in the price increase.

thanks for the info! luckily i ordered my goodies today. i hope your SA can help you out. i've heard from other tfpers that their SA's honored the lower price.

i just called the LV in holt renfrew and the SA told me that they don't know when the price increase becomes effective. although some items (not all) will have a price increase, some items will actually have a price decrease???? has anyone else heard of that?

i'm looking into buying (or having my fiance buy me) a minilin speedy....