FW21 LV x Fornasetti

I should have gone to the store sooner than relying on texting the SA. Supposedly the scarf is available to order from another store, but not guaranteed, so we shall see!
I hope you get it! It is showing in stock at Aventura (Miami), New York Saks fifth, Michigan Ave (Chicago). Try calling the store directly? Sometimes the stock arrives at the store level that may be reserved for a client but sometimes those clients back out. It’s worth a shot.

Thought I’d share photos of my Noé from this collection, I ADORE her. She looks great with every outfit! Also definitely matte leather, very luxe.

Attachments

• E7D69A5C-89F3-41B1-AE29-B543C99256C0.jpeg
    E7D69A5C-89F3-41B1-AE29-B543C99256C0.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 52
  • 36D8D139-D777-4609-8DFC-9E450001AA67.jpeg
    36D8D139-D777-4609-8DFC-9E450001AA67.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 67BB234F-ED0E-4DEC-BEF2-0EA3A846CE26.jpeg
    67BB234F-ED0E-4DEC-BEF2-0EA3A846CE26.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 54
  • B414375D-5932-45DC-82D0-EB9D5DAF9E50.jpeg
    B414375D-5932-45DC-82D0-EB9D5DAF9E50.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 48
Thought I’d share photos of my Noé from this collection, I ADORE her. She looks great with every outfit! Also definitely matte leather, very luxe.
What a stunning piece !! I was offered this but I knew I would never carry it, as most of my wardrobe is for warm weather. Congrats on this acquisiton and welcome to TPF !!

I hunted the speedy 25 of this collection down like in many different stores (i saw the Metis twice and tried on but passed it twice) and finally a SA agreed to order it for me. I asked to ship the bag to store since i was going on vacation. Next thing they couldn’t find my order even i paid for it . The day after, my SA texted me saying the bag has arrived. I was sooo happy. I’m not a big fan of LV but I really love this collection though. A pic of it. 8987902A-70BE-4EF6-AF51-8B2D0538DFC5.jpeg

I hunted the speedy 25 of this collection down like in many different stores (i saw the Metis twice and tried on but passed it twice) and finally a SA agreed to order it for me. I asked to ship the bag to store since i was going on vacation. Next thing they couldn’t find my order even i paid for it . The day after, my SA texted me saying the bag has arrived. I was sooo happy. I’m not a big fan of LV but I really love this collection though. A pic of it. View attachment 5194118

I got this exact bag! I saw online that it was in stock and the store had 1 left. I went in the next day and waited until they opened and, well, the first place was a nightmare so I didn't buy the bag there. I went to the location down the street and they had it there and I bought it. They had 4 when I went in and then had 0 by the time I got home. My new baby that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! I just wish the damn shaper would arrive in time so my baby doesn't become saggy...

I got this exact bag! I saw online that it was in stock and the store had 1 left. I went in the next day and waited until they opened and, well, the first place was a nightmare so I didn't buy the bag there. I went to the location down the street and they had it there and I bought it. They had 4 when I went in and then had 0 by the time I got home. My new baby that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! I just wish the damn shaper would arrive in time so my baby doesn't become saggy...
I’m ordering the insert too , hope it arrives asap. I couldn’t even try on until the bag arrived. Another SA (my SA was off) said this was the first time she saw the bag as well. I was one the first to try on the Metis and every time i dropped it, someone bought it immediately, like a flash .

I’m ordering the insert too , hope it arrives asap. I couldn’t even try on until the bag arrived. Another SA (my SA was off) said this was the first time she saw the bag as well. I was one the first to try on the Metis and every time i dropped it, someone bought it immediately, like a flash .
Congratulations, great bag! I got the alma from this collection and I love it. Something completely out of the ordinary!! Enjoy yours!!!

Reactions: gina.n